Do you have a curiosity about the deep power of yoga and dance? Are ready for full body, mind, and spirit renewal? This experience is for the free spirited, nature loving, truth seeking, wild spirit inside us all. It is for those who aren't afraid of a few waves or some monkeys, and for those who are looking for clarity on living the most authentic and joyful life possible.
When was the last time you got back to what YOU needed to feel free, fully open, and deeply connected to your purpose in life? For many of us, September brings new transitions and new opportunities for growth. This retreat offers you a chance to unwind and immerse yourself in the magnificence of nature in it's purest form. It is an opportunity to remember exactly what lights you up before beginning again.
The hustle and bustle of daily life, to-do lists, pressures and responsibilities of our home lives, our jobs, and the commitments we have, sometimes fogs our ability to honor our needs. We often get so wrapped up in what we need to do for others, that we lose sight of what is best for ourselves. It is like we are going through life looking through a dirty lens. This experience is all about getting CLEAR and CONNECTED to our desires, to our relationships with others, and most importantly, to our relationship to ourselves, so we can be fully and intentionally present and joyful in our lives.
by simply being in nature and surrounded by beauty
doing daily guided meditation, breath-work
learning about the Chakras and how to get into and stay in alignment
we will clear the muck away and see our lives with new eyes.
You deserve to feel your absolute best. Relax, restore, reconnect, and discover what your heart truly desires.
About Verdad at Costa Dulce
This all-inclusive retreat center is like nowhere you have ever been. Your cabana is built hillside, overlooking the Pacific ocean where the sun will rise just in time for your daily french press coffee, fruit, and granola. You may see or hear the occasional monkey or sloth, as the property just kisses the tropical dry forest. Amenities include a private ocean view pool, an open air yoga deck, open air showers (perfect for stargazing), mouth watering local & authentic Nicaraguan meals, and a beach that will leave you in awe.
Playa Escameca is the perfect place to sit back and enjoy the view, swim in the warm salt water, take a surf lesson, or sip on a Nicaraguan cocktail. This retreat is tailored for YOU, magic maker.
- A mix of daily yoga, dance, guided meditation, Chakra alignment, sacred ritual, and self-love cultivation
- Transportation to and from Managua airport (this is a 3 hour trip into the coastal jungle)
- Optional Group surf lesson & surf board rental
- 1 hour stress melting massage
- Locally sourced, authentic Nicaraguan Cuisine
- Double or single occupancy room in an ocean view cabana
- Sea Turtle viewing (dependent on weather and date)
- Secret surprises (like a night out in San Juan Del Sur)
- Horseback Riding
- Salsa lesson & Saturday night dancing in town - San Juan Del Sur
- Catamaran day trip (1PM-6PM) all inclusive bar & the best ceviche, guacamole, and plantain chips you’ve ever had in your life
- Hike to a hidden waterfall (Howler monkeys, sloths, and giant blue butterflies included)
- Additional private surf lessons & board rentals
- Additional Massages (these are only $30!)
What’s not included
- Your flight (around $600)
- $10 Nicaragua customs fee
- Tips for the amazing staff!
- Shared Cabana: $1,500.00
- Private Room: $1,600.00
A non-refundable deposit of $400 saves your spot. These trip sell out so quick, don't miss out on the adventure of a lifetime!