Bethel Farm Yoga, Hillsborough, NH
Spark Your Light!
Are you like me and LOVE feeling vibrant, energized, and totally alive? Do you crave the magic of being in (I mean in love with) your body? Are you obsessed with music, movement, and dare I say it, fun!?
The vibes will be inclusive, the people will be inspiring, and the movement will be just what you need. We will swim and dance, romp through the babbling brooks, bathe in the warm sun’s rays, detox in the sauna, align our Chakras, dance to hip-hop, hang out with goats and chickens and reconnect to our home (our bodies!).
Escape the ordinary. This is going to be big.
It is time to...SPARK YOUR LIGHT
HERE IS JUST A TASTE OF WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- Shared room at Bethel Farm (featured in Yoga Journal!) for 4 days and 3 nights
- Delicious Farm to Table Meals for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Daily meditation & Chakra alignment
- Daily Buti Yoga classes
- Yin & Restorative Yoga
- The Happiness Effect - Essential Oils & Emotions Workshop
- Wellness Scans
- Astrology & Moon Phase Workshop
- Guided Journaling & Ritual
- Farm Tour and time with the goats and chickens!
- Swimming in the Pond
- Self-Guided Hiking
- Lemon water, tea, and coffee
- Social and free time
- Free wi-fi
- July 4th, 5th, 6th and depart on the 7th - 3 nights/4 days
- Check-In 12 PM - July 4th - Program begins at 3PM
- Check-out 10AM - July 7th
Bethel Farm is a beautiful yoga and living arts center nestled in the woods of Hillsborough, NH. For over 20 years, Bethel Farms has hosted retreats from around the world. Internationally known and touted for their nurturing Vegetarian farm to table cuisine, gorgeous and spacious property and serene atmosphere, this retreat center is a total gem. Join Shira Brenner and Veracious Healing for this life changing experience.
This could be you.
- 3 nights, 4 days
- Shared room
- $469 total...$108* non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot (*plus PayPal fees)
- Want to avoid fees? Email Shira.email@example.com
- Payment plan available *tenting also available at a discounted rate*
$499 after June 1st
Fill out the form below to inquire and reserve your spot!
About Your Guides
500 RYT. For me, a yoga, Buti Yoga, Spiritual connection, dance, embodiement class is so much more than just a class. It is an experience. From the music that orchestrates the movement, to the postures that align with the moon, sun, and stars, to the season and time of day, it is all connected and intertwined to be a catalyst for body, mind, and energy healing.
Yoga (in its MANY hidden forms) is just another form of dance, where you move to the rhythm of your breath and tap into the medicine of your essence. I believe yoga is one of the greatest healing resources we have and a consistent practice has saved me during the darkest of days. Come in with an open mind and a willingness to meet yourself where you are at.
Vera Ventura is a 400-RYT, Buti Yoga and Vinyasa Teacher. She is certified in Aromatouch Massage and wellness advocate for doTERRA essential oils. She currently teaches at Yoga Works, Some.Yoga.Studio, and Barre and Soul. Vera practices meditation daily and is in recovery. She lives with her husband, 2 sparkly kids in Somerville, MA.